August 04, 2007

Go Ahead...Make My Day

August 4, 2007

I knew the instant I opened this e-mail from Annie’s mom, that I would probably cry. I did. Sometimes I kinda forget that Melissa is not only living the dream, but touching lives as well. This solidified, once again, that she is exactly where she is supposed to be this summer.

From: donmartha
Subject: Justa "Hi"
Date: August 4, 2007 9:30:25 AM GMT-04:00
To: juleeann

Hey Julee,

Melissa was Oh MY GOSH Oh MY GOSH AMAZING!!!!!! We were so excited to watch her in the show and the best feeling to describe her performance is Joyful and that's what she gave me. I saw her in a new element and oh how I understand what a gift God has given her. Not everyone can help send a group of people home with such joy in their hearts. You must be very proud of her. I know I am repeating myself and I feel I can not convey in words just how beautiful and talented she is. Melissa is gaining amazing confidence in herself and it's so fun to watch.I can't wait until my next opportunity to see her.

Three days later and I am still amazed by the show!!!

I hope things are going well with the wedding plans and I hope your enjoying the ride of it as well! See you in August!
Martha


Martha,
Thank you sooooo much for the nice comments about Melissa. I was speaking with her when I opened the e-mail and so I read it to her. She was touched that you were touched. Thanks for making the effort to get to her show. She also said you offered for her to hang out on Sun and that made her feel good, too. I'm not sure if she can or not, but it's the thought that counts. I think we're doing good on the wedding...I kinda wish it would just get started:) Once again, thanks for the e-mail...you know how to make a mamma feel good! And right back at you with your kids and their servant’s hearts and contagious personalities!!

See ya in 2 weeks!!!

Julee

Click here to see a photo album from the above mentioned show.

0 Got Comments?: