January 22, 2008

Home Alone!

Call Julee Ann’s Journey a lot of things---just don’t call it boring.

Duece por que uno--keep scrolling!
For some reason I can’t quite identify,
I’ve been in the same jogging pants and sweat shirt going on 3 days.
Sweet mother of all that’s holy
rent the movie Sweet Land.
It will make you a different kind of happy.
PS I Love You is an awesome story!
I know what you’re thinking and you can forget about it.
Chicks go to flicks together, I go by myself and like it.
Funny Story –
MSU/YA Jordan and Melissa
took a road trip to Wisconsin
to catch up with the YA Spring Midwest Tour.
Upon arriving, Mary got the news that she must leave
to recouperate from mono at home in IN.
So Jordan switched out his passengers.
Melissa is on tour again for a couple of towns.
Does anyone believe American Gladiators
is not rigged in every sense of the word?
What would be a good reason
to label meat and dairy products
produced from cloned animals?
To prevent a future reality TV series,
for starters.
American Midol--Only a couple crazies that will need
counseling for the rest of their lives!
Slim pickins' of entertaining voices (that were shown).
TBD if I watch—as opposed to my weekly viewings of the Boyne video.
Speaking of ironic Boyne:
I'd give almost anything
to see that show again!
Good thing I have the DVD.
My favorites (this time):
Charlie's Elvira solo
and Melissa belting out,
"Can't you see, I'm in love!"
Deal or No Deal – Take the 1st or 2nd offer people,
it’s free money, and who doesn’t want (a) free dummy?
As if Drew Carey trying to replace Bob Barker isn't enough,
THIS debuts Wed night--The Moment Of Truth.
Contestants hooked up to a lie detector.
They’re aware of all the questions beforehand.
Only in America.
Mark L. Wahlberg’s finest hour is yet to come.
Dance Wars: B.O.R.I.N.G.
Drew Lachey--can't talk.
The cameramen--'member the h.s. audio visual guys?
The songs are beyond ridiculous.
I'm positive Bruno & Carrie Ann
didn't get the following memos:
Stop dancing.
Act your age.
No one cares.
I think workin' out in my Michigan basement
has helped with my creativity, don't you?


0 Got Comments?: