Hono(red)
Treasu(red)
Discover(red)
Inc(red)ible
Sha(red)
Ti(red)
(Red)ifined
Ado(red)
Ancho(red)
Assu(red)
Alte(red)
Answe(red)
Mothe(red)
Delive(red)
Seems like we've been saying good-bye for a month. Wait--we have! We didn't get to connect with everyone and that made the phone calls and text messages fast and furious on the ride to the airport.
My life has been changed because of this journey, so I can't imagine what will happen to their hearts. Thanks to all of you! You have done your part. It was so good to be with family before and after the drop-off.
Ruth, Joy, Ang, and Chels rallied as only sisters can do. Joel, David, Austin, Aidan, and Amélie helped keep me occupied. G & G kept in touch with e-mails and phone calls. Tony and Mark are holding up well and Annie is becoming a pro at sending siblings off to serve in Africa. Just as I received the text message from the airlines that simply stated: Landed, Ben called with the BBC good news.
I think all the (RED) words apply! 
I'll keep you posted.


0 Got Comments?:
Post a Comment