I guess Jen got through to Tony for about a minute (after SH put her on hold) on her birthday. They weren't sure about internet accesss after the first week-end so while I'm waiting to hear from them I found some internet gems. I blatantly plagurized this little nugget from Cindy @ Notes In The Key Of Life:
“It was easier for me to submit myself to him [her husband] when I was younger and thinner. . . But then I got older and gained weight, and it’s harder for me to submit to him. Because basically I think I can take him.”
While I was over at Cindy's I found Anita Renfroe (William Tell Overture Mom) singing Faith Hill's: (Don't) Breathe.




1 Got Comments?:
Hi, Julee Ann! I read your comment on Cindy's blog. I'm also a Moody grad! Graduated in 2000 with a BA in Communications. Just wanted to stop by your blog and say "hi" from one Moody woman to another!
Post a Comment