Watch Ryan Seacrest about 18 seconds into this minute thirty of absolute stellar TV.
For those of you that missed it; the second song, of which Pauler speaks, had not been sung yet when she took it upon herself to critique it.
Number 1. This week, I so wanted to trash talk Neil Diamond, but then Pauler goes all sorts of unplugged on me.
Number 2. Good times never seemed so far away.
Number 3. Who along with me, feels like Jason Castro is trying to get voted off? And who can blame him.
Number 4. If you want to read a blog that has way more substance than this one, check out my niece (as of June 14) at Fear And Trembling.
Number 5. How 'bout them Redwings!


2 Got Comments?:
I've got to be honest, as I watched this last night I was thinking "I cannot wait to read Julee Ann's blog!!!" : ) lol. Oh, I knew, I knew, as Paula made her statement about Jason's second-not-yet-song this was going to be good.
Again, hilarious.
I think she's been tippin' back on grandpa's cough medicine
Post a Comment