

Dear David,
I could go on and on, and so do you, at times=)
I could tell the stories from when we first met and shared a crowded booth at the North Star Diner in Newaygo. You could tell humble beginnings about the garage that first housed Gerali Custom Design to the corn-field-sized-space that GCD now calls home.
When I look back and recall the lazy, hazy, days of relaxing, chatting and laughing until we cried at the farm, I wish those times were not so far in the past.
By the way, where did the 20 years go since your “Over The Hill Party?”
I love your passion for CARS, World Vision, the Word, and Willow. I have high hopes that you’ll come around from PC to Apple.
You and Ruth have an awesome love story and family bonds that resemble the strength and character of your very personalities. Your vacation stories literally span the globe, but my favorites are from Italy.
You have weathered the storms and I’m holding out for a complete recovery with your health and heart.
Yes, I could go on and on. And I imagine you’ve stopped reading and inserted numerous stories, but that’s what I get for not delivering this in person.
But I’ll close with this. Very recently, while we were downstairs watching Austin play the drums with his “band” the look on your face said it all…
Life is good.
Happy 50th Birthday, and welcome to the back side of the good old days.
I asked Mark if he wanted to say anything in this e-mail and he said,
“Yeah, ask him if he has his taxes done.”
"Oh yeah, and tell him it’s all uphill from here buddy. Go ahead and splurge. He said to buy some new pajamas, and a pair of slippers to celebrate the fact that he doesn’t need adult diapers. He doesn’t, does he?"
Melissa's response to the invite: "I guess I'll have to put his custom made Corian walker gift in lay-a-way. Damn it! I hate to miss Aunt Ruth's parties!"



1 Got Comments?:
AND WHAT A PARTY IS WAS!!!!! THE FOOD AND BEVERAGES WERAFLOWIN'...A HOUSE FULL OF DA DESE AND DA DOSE...ITALIAN FLAVOR AND KISSIN'COUSINS EVERYWHERE!!!
Post a Comment