June 20, 2008

Chain Link

At Grover's suggestion, I replaced my chain link cool retro pattern. It's looks like buttah, don't ya think?
I deleted the countdown until Melissa gets home. It was depressing.
I moved the retro Christian music playlist down the row, if you're interested.
Generation Hope is almost a non-profit organization. Click on picture -->
Not only that, but I've torn down some other blogging walls, and am breaking a few of my self-imposed rules.
Enjoy!

Amy at In Pursuit Of Proverbs 31 comes pretty close.

Cindy at Notes In The Key Of Life is always in tune, never pitchy.

Angela at Too Much Too Ask doesn't.

Shauna at Celebrate Every Day writes like she does.

Todd at Crisis Mode, will you marry my daughter?

Rachel at Writerae could write a book.

Amy at I Attack With Love motivates me

Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer left them there and went to Africa

Simon at Up From The Stump is an interesting read and guy.

Someone at MSchoir has taken my spot on their 2nd Brazilian tour. Shotgun on 3rd trip.

Spice Girls Mama at My Life With Little Women makes me wish I could parent all over again.

The Apron Queen at Confessions of an Apron Queen is really me in a former life.

There may or may not be 700 fence posts between me and the beach, but I'm a fixin' to walk or ride my bike past each and every one of them today.

6 Got Comments?:

Cindy Swanson said...

Julee Ann, thanks so much for the shout-out! Honestly, I'm not always so positive in real life--just ask my hubby. :) But I appreciate the compliment.

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm thriving on all these changes...yellow opens up immediately...mmmmm

I can't get anything done...Igallery just keeps playing and playing and playing

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, when are you going to actually write a book? Everything about you screams Published Author. I will tell people, "Yup, I knew her when. We ate cafeteria food together at this little writer's conference before she hit it big!" The retreat book is safe with Rebecca at Judson. I get my first set of proofs back in August. Book comes out next spring. Just sent my Sherman's Sam book out to 17 possible publishers today after a gazillion edits. I'm sure it's still not quite right, but I'm hoping someone sees the potential and asks to come alongside me in this journey. Hugs!
R

Addie said...

Thanks for the kind words and link love. Your words made my day!

Angela said...

There is a new post on my blog for you... I am glad you are enjoying the new one and having fun sneaking through Kim's. Your girls get around and I love to read about it. I think it is your turn now...

The Apron Queen said...

Oh my gosh, you're too funny! Thanks for mentioning lil' ol' me. And thanks for playing the meme.