Ok kids, here ya go!
Make sure you investigate the fine qualities and attributes of the iWeb Gallery.
There are two pages to Farm Wedding II (turn page buttons in top header)
You can view the events in: (Buttons in lower left corner)
Grid: The default and overall view
Mosaic: you chose the pics you want to see
Carousel: Hit the play button, sit back and enjoy (automatically plays, my favorite)
Slideshow: Full screen and automatically plays
You can download pictures, upload some of your own, and tell a friend.
I didn't want to steal all of Jen's thunder (she likes to let the bride and groom be the first to see) so this is just sampling of the 1400 shots she did!
Click here -->
For heaven's sake, let me know what you think.



4 Got Comments?:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you. NOW I feel like I was there. So, so lovely. I wish I could have Jen on retainer, but the timing's a little vague. Beautifully captured.
Oh for pete's sake...Kate's comment is almost verbatum on what I just typed after I found your comment too funny~~I also felt the aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....mixed with a alot more tears....
I know for certain that I have NEVER seen this look in Nic's eyes....well maybe when he held Chelsea for the first time!
Love,
me
It's a good thing I've been buying gorgeous frames at garage sales for two years....just waiting for this
I feel like I have been crashing a family party as I have no idea who these people are you write about, but all the same you are fun read!
Post a Comment