July 01, 2008

Link-a-lot

I remember well, the exact time and place when I began to write in earnest ~  Benjamin Grahm
I know he doesn’t like a lot of fuss, but I kinda feel like it’s my writing birthday, too.

Ben,
Congratulations on your recent award winning movies from the 48-hour film festivals.
The movie Home proves my leaving a legacy post exactly. It has the texture of a professional movie trailer.
Have a great day and I hope you get your pie and eat it too.
Love, Mom

 


Because of my new friend over at, Confessions Of An Apron Queen
here's more breaking of my self-imposed blogging rules.

My Bucket List
Visit our Australian friends
Rent a house in Tuscany
Write a book
Publish a book
Start and operate a camp for troubled families
Own and restore a vintage travel trailer
Travel by train; here and/or abroad
Help in Africa
Spend Christmas in New York
Ride on a big rig run with my brother
Visit Paris with my husband
Live simply
Simply live

Tag. You’re it.


11 Got Comments?:

The Apron Queen said...

What a great list. Love it. Thanks for playing. Can I come along?! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Terri said...

I've traveled by train here and loved it. I think a European train trip would be wonderful!

Catherine said...

Great blog and beautiful pictures. Very nice visit!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Ben.

I've loved watching your creative wedding videos and hope someday we can hire you for a creation of our own. Congrats on your success and more importantly on the happiness you've found in life!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julee Ann,

I enjoyed browsing your blog. It's nice to meet you.

judy

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Great list!

palmtreefanatic said...

that was quite a list! thanks for sharing and playing along! nice to meet you too and feel free to stop by anytime;)

Vintage Whimsy said...

Christmas in NY is awesome! I hope you get the chance to spend a Christmas there. I only wish I had taken pictures while I was visiting!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO with you on the renting a Tuscan villa and spending Christmas in NYC business!

savvycityfarmer said...

I could sit all day and just be enamored with people's blog names...like muthering heights...and apronstringsandothertiesthatbind....I saw one recently.....
frompinottopacifiers....wish I'd said it!

HB to Ben your firstborn...from boys to men!!!!

Unknown said...

Ride a big run with your brother! That would be cool; I assume he's a trucker? You could spend time talking and really getting to know each other, as well as see the country!