July 14, 2008

We'll Always Have Paris


I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yes
There's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you

I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down 
I want to come too 

I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you

No one understands me quite like you do 
Through all of the shadowy corners of me 

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much 
All of the while I never knew 

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much 
All of the while I never knew 

I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yes
There's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you

I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine 
Now I'm shining too 

Because
Oh 
Because I've fallen quite hard over you

If I didn't know you I'd rather not know
If I couldn't have you I'd rather be alone

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much 
All of the while I never knew 

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew

All of the while
All of the while it was you
You
You
You

Been playing on  the new mac today.  Calm down, it's my day off.

So, I'm positive you're wondering what the title has to do with the video and what the video has to do with--well--anything.
 
Let me explain, as if it will help.  Basically, it's just a montage since the last montage.  My life isn't crazy exciting right now, and it's fine by me.
 
First of all it's Bastille Day in France (rhymes with Dance). We've been watching the Tour de France (rhymes with sconce or kinda like Martin Short's character "Franck" would say it in Father Of The Bride). 

I have weddings on the brain. I've helped Jen photograph 7 out of the last 8 week-ends. I'm thinking of becoming a wedding planner.  Seriously, I could boss help so many people.
  
Secondly--actually, wedding talk was second This is third:  I usually whine reiterate when we reach the 1/2 way mark. And today I heard a cicada so consider this post my annual I-can't-believe-we're-on-the-backside-of -summer.

Lastly, Landon Pigg's Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop is my new favorite song. It's not really about the house, the tree, the city, the camper, the homestay, the sold cottage, or the homestead. It's about the memories collected there. I've decided that there's no use crying about uprooted trees.  It wasn't the tree, anyway.  

It was you.

2 Got Comments?:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Beautiful song. And video. And memories!
Lovely.
Becky

Kate said...

That's the sweetest song! Darling little video to go with it.