Ok, I'm not going to read this anymore until all of you are drinking champagne down there and celebrating. I can't start every day at the office with a lump in my throat!
My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition. I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.
3 Got Comments?:
Ok, I'm not going to read this anymore until all of you are drinking champagne down there and celebrating. I can't start every day at the office with a lump in my throat!
Right.
can ah pic 'id up atda' pot office?
Hey Mark, Congratulations, I am going to miss your smile and wave in your big brown truck!!
I am excited though, I sure you will have lots of time to help me with my Mac!!
Love, marti
PS Awesome website Julee, all you Wilkes are so darn creative!
Post a Comment