God's Been Good To Us
Let's Hear It For The Boy
Takin' Care Of Business
A Hard Day's Night
Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy
Researching my options for a slide show song suggestions welcome
Let's Hear It For The Boy
Takin' Care Of Business
A Hard Day's Night
Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy
Researching my options for a slide show song suggestions welcome
No, no silly kids ... I'm not retiring my apron. This year.
We are discussing our options though.
Condo? The Farm? Big city? Double-wide? Kenya?
Motorhome? 3rd Rock From The Sun?
For now we'll take it one day at a time...
Soon enough we'll be cruisin' down the highway.


4 Got Comments?:
So (bitter)sweet. You've earned this, Mark. You're a wonderful example of a true family man, 'stache or no 'stache.
Down by the harbor and all around town
Mark drove a truck that was painted brown.
For 31 years, sleet, rain, snow, shine
He plowed though the route "just one more time"
Day after day and a bowl full of brann
He gave of himself~~a family man.
Cameras, choirs and concerts galore,
Priorities firm...only missed three or four!
When Monday rolls in and your brann isn't rushed,
Heck even your hair this day won't be brushed.
Settle in with your joe at the bicmac desk...
APPLAUD YOURSELF, YOU GAVE IT YOUR BEST
(Everyone standing now....applause applause)
Oh my GOSH! What a brat I have been to have been away from this blog for so long. Between two Email addresses, stupid facebook and two blogs!
These posts are awesome and there is NOTHING, NOTHING finer than a woman who is proud of her man! Your pride and your admiration for this man are inspiring and I have so much respect for someone who wasn't narscisitic (sp) enough to waste time looking for a "dream job" - I just love that he wanted a family, some Disney trips and a new computer from time to time and he did what he had to do. What a gift Uncle Mark and his laughter, his relaxed nature and his complete lack of pretention (what the heck is with my spelling!) are to this family.
The four of you are blessed to call him Husband and Father!
I would do it all again if it was what I had to do to keep the wonderful "family", friends and life that I have. Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and encouragement ... I love you all!!!
Post a Comment