We interupt this countdown ...
Significance of today's photo
Grover & Thelma
Happy Birthday Mom!
Boy, it was hard to come by a picture of just the two of you! But it doesn't mean we don't cherish a ton of memories. I was blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law, but I think Mark wins the prize. And I'm sure he would agree if he had a blog. Check your e-mail!
So enjoy this day ... the both of you. Celebrate the seasons of your life and get ready cuz we're gearing up for Road Trip '08.
So enjoy this day ... the both of you. Celebrate the seasons of your life and get ready cuz we're gearing up for Road Trip '08.
Mom,
I put up some Snow Village pieces yesterday, one of which is called Grandma's Cottage! While I sit here early this morning and reminisce ... all my memories are warm. Maybe it's because I'm borrowing the bathrobe you forgot, or the light from that miniature house reminds me of your constant love and understanding. I wish you a great day, in your little cottage, with your favorite farmer, and no wind.
I put up some Snow Village pieces yesterday, one of which is called Grandma's Cottage! While I sit here early this morning and reminisce ... all my memories are warm. Maybe it's because I'm borrowing the bathrobe you forgot, or the light from that miniature house reminds me of your constant love and understanding. I wish you a great day, in your little cottage, with your favorite farmer, and no wind.
I love you.


2 Got Comments?:
I wish we could rewind....even to a yar ago when our Mom love fest was so abruptly interrupted.
I, too am transported with sights and lights burning and aromas of that little cottage....bacon, apples, toast,coffee...yum
Happy Birthday Mom, I know you'll be reading here this morning.
and M.~~~~ well what can i say...hope to see more of you in the months ahead.
Once we came for a snowy wekend in January (remember)and played shnghi all weekend....let's do it again
Happy, happy birthday Mrs F!
Post a Comment