November 08, 2008

It's A Small World After All

I was stumbling around on the internet highway this morning and I found a first cousin that grew up 1 and 1/2 miles from me on the farm.  After reading only a few sentences on his blog, I came to realize it was more of a God thing than a stumble.
Best post election thoughts on President-elect Barrack Obama that I've read to date.
I'm refilling my cup and hanging out over there this morning with an old cousin and hopefully new friend.

2 Got Comments?:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julee...thanks for popping over to Coffee Shop Journal this morning! Any friend (or cousin) of Ed's is a friend of mine! Feel free to add my links. I'm going to spend some time browsing around your blog, too.

And yes...Ed has some amazing thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Wow...and how many years has it been? What a sweet surprise this morning. Thanks for your kind words...I hope your coffee time this morning was a blessing.

It's been interesting exploring your thoughts here as well. What sweet looking kids you have. I enjoyed your picture video as well.

What emails would you like? I'll round up whatever is of interest. It'd be interesting to chat on the phone sometime.

Blessings,

Ed