Some of us have watched from afar; geographically and once in a while, emotionally. For me, in a happy-hour-sort-of-way, it feels like I’ve been right there with you on your amazing journey.
I am so proud of you. I don’t think I’ve heard you complain since around forever. You’ve worked hard, drove the miles, and studied diligently, all the while maintaining, cultivating, and reaping the rewards of employers, roommates, friendships, and family life. Not to mention Mike!
Congratulations Meghan on your graduation from GVSU! Not just on the degree but on your road to a happy life. So get going and yet---keep on doing what you’ve been doing all along.
I hope you get your dreams and can stop by happy hour and throw some books in the fireplace!
Kate & Mark! 2 down 1 to go. Way to go on setting them up, standing behind, offering solicited advice, intercepting when necessary, and letting them call you! I know you don't want the spotlight, but tomorrow you should sit tall and cry unashamed. That's just what parents do, and you've done it quite well.


4 Got Comments?:
Great, now my mascara is running right when I'm due at happy hour.
Stand tall ... let the tears roll.
congrats Meg!
What a sweet tribute! CONGRATS MEGGERS!
We love you all!
Post a Comment