skip to main | skip to sidebar
Julee Ann's Journey   ~   One Baby Boomer's Story

June 11, 2009

I've Moved

We have a new home ~ Click here for Julee's Jambalaya & Grover's Graffitti

0 Got Comments?:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

That's What I Thought

  • Family (51)
  • Celebrations (49)
  • Life (48)
  • iStuff (37)
  • Writing/Poetry (30)
  • Whatever (29)
  • Africa (18)
  • Reviews (13)
  • Urgent (10)
  • Farm (7)
  • Detroit Sports (3)
  • Nostalgia (3)
  • Travel (3)
  • Politics (2)
  • Final blog (1)
  • Welcome (1)

We Go Way Back

My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.

Catching Up On The Classics

  • Green Hills Of Africa ~ Ernest Hemingway
  • The Accidental Tourist ~ Anne Tyler
  • In Another Country ~ Susan Kenney
  • The Bridge Of San Luis Rey ~ Thornton Wilder
  • Dinner At Homesick Restaurant ~ Anne Tyler

Africa 08

Generation Hope

Generation Hope

Africa '08 Gallery

Click here for Girls' Eye View

Deep End Films

Jennifer Grace Photography

Left Brain

Left Brain
  • Deep End Films
  • Jennifer Grace Photography
  • The Young Americans
  • White Picket Weddings

Write Brain

Write Brain
  • Lorilee Craker ~ Through The Storm
  • Flower Dust ~ Anne Jackson
  • Too Much To Ask ~ Angela
  • I Attack With Love ~ Amy
  • Notes In The Key Of Life
  • Who's On First? ~ Kate
  • Tracy Groot ~ Madman
  • Wonders Never Cease
  • Stupid Church People
  • Writer Friend Rachel
  • Coffee Shop Journal
  • Truth For Dummies
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • The Writing Road
  • Life Serial ~ Matt
  • Wittenburg Door
  • Ed Bahler

The Sold Project

1 Place 2 Go B4 I Die

1 Place 2 Go B4 I Die
  • African Children's Choir
  • Africa Inland Mission
  • Rift Valley Acacemy
  • Up From The Stump
  • African Adventures
  • The World Race
  • Watoto

Soundtrack For The Soul

Soundtrack For The Soul

Copyright

All images, text, photographs, and content of the following websites and Book Titles: 
Memoirs Of A Farmgirl©  
Julee Ann's Journey©
4-Letter Words To Teach Your Kidsⓒ 
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. 
Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition.
I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.