July 08, 2007

Beyond My Back Door

Welcome!
Here you'll find exactly what this world needs...another blogger. I would call myself a struggling writer. But struggling implies that at one time or another I've been compensated for my work, and that would just be a blatant lie.
So wait--is this just another blog? Probably. But why don't ya give me a go? Pour yourself a cappuccino, smoothie, Metamucil, Pinot, or whatever you're drinking these days. I'm not gonna beg. My sidebar says it all.

2 Got Comments?:

Carolyn Burns Bass said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Julee Ann. The idea that you must be monitarily compensated in order to be called a writer is absolutely FALSE! A writer is one who writes. Here's hoping you'll find joy and blessing beyond your back door.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Ovations. I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Jeanne Dininni said...

Julee Ann,

Carolyn took the words right out of my mouth! I second her warm welcome to the blogosphere!

May you meet many wonderful people, make a ton of virtual friends, and develop a large and loyal readership--all while gaining a lot of invaluable writing experience!

And always remember: There are MANY ways to be compensated as a writer, and money is only ONE of them.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Best wishes for your success,
Jeanne Dininni
www.Writer'sNotes.Net