Let’s just say I’ve been busy.
I got my apples sauced. I mean--Lloyd, thelma, and I got our apples sauced.
If you’re following along you should be at Proverbs 30 today.
Following Melissa’s trail via text and cell. She’ll be here shortly with her cast. Maybe sooner rather than later, for a break from the group.Road trip to Schmidville, now they and us, have matching curtains.
The Pilke’s are staying the course--work, weddings, study, and more work & study
We’re two of a kind--working on an old house.
Maybe I should say, Lions, Tigers, Bears, and Cubs, oh my!
Maybe I should say, Lions, Tigers, Bears, and Cubs, oh my!
Well folks, that’s it for September, and this post.
Personals:
I think some of you were gonna send wedding photo discs????



1 Got Comments?:
I love the window area. It's too large to just call it windows. Are you going to send me some of that applesauce??
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment