Stayed up for the whole Cubs game so I'm allowed my opinion. And my opinion is that managers pull their pitchers too damn early. (See post titled: Requiem For A Tiger)
You're saving him for later?
What does that mean in a 3-game series?
Put me in, I can throw strikes!
Dancing With The Stars: I'm gonna go with the Indy race car driver and the Mormon.
Hey! I named my little Vlog Production Company---"Because I'm The Mom" before I saw this video. Nevertheless, it's still YouTube pick of the day, here on MySpace.
While waiting for the den floor to dry, in between coats of varnish--I revised some good 'ole country music titles--to more accurately fit my empty-nest-upper-mid-west-I-have-no-life stage.
2. YOU SAY IT BEST, WHEN I HEAR NOTHING AT ALL
3. TALL TALL LATTE, PLEASE
4. ALL JACKED UP--AND WE JUST GOT IT PAID OFF.
5. SAVE A UPS MAN, SHIP FED-EX
6. BOOT SCOOTIN’ BOWELS
7. ONE MORE FAT CHANCE
8. DADDY’S COME AROUND TO MAMA’S WAY OF TIVOING
9. BUBBA WAS THE PRESIDENT
10. COLD GREY LIGHT OF BALD
11. IT’S NEVER EASY TO SAY, “WELCOME TO WALMART”
12. SWEET HOME TEAMSTERS UNION
13. I JUST WANNA DANCE AROUND THE ISSUE
14. GO REST HIGH ON THOSE LAURELS
15. DON’T TRIP OVER MY OLD BLUE CROCKS
16. WHY’D YOU COME IN HERE, TALKING DURING MY SHOW?
17. NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH SNORES THAT LOUD
18. I’LL START WALKING MY WAY
19. COME A LITTLE CLOSER, I’M STILL NOT LISTENING
20. WOULD YOU BLOG WITH ME?
Pretty sure the polyurethane has gone to my head.



2 Got Comments?:
I love your humor! I could see me singing a few of those songs. Wasn't that clip hilarious? I had to listen a few times to hear over my own laughing.
Love,
Julie
Cute. That commedienne, Anita Renfroe did a song, video and all, I Can Smell You Breathe!! LOL
Post a Comment