There are a couple of situations I have left undone here;
One-being Mark's retirement.
Another-being what we will do after Mark's retirement. I will update shortly.
Soon my girls will purchase their tickets to a lifelong dream of lending their hearts and hands to Africa. Africa '08 updates coming.
My books. Now that Brittany Spears' mom is writing a parenting book, I'm working fast and furious to get my book proposal to a publisher that I met at the writer's conference. I'll keep you posted. Happy belated 15th birthday to my nephew Austin. Keep on going with God, buddy. A bittersweet 75th birthday celebration with my Mom, her girls, plus one, and Lloyd. Gotta love 'em!
And may God bless and keep the family of Hilary Michelle Waltmire 1991-2007.
That one hit me in the gut. Another post, another day.
That one hit me in the gut. Another post, another day.
In honor of my new blog design; Today's will be a simple love/hate relationship.
1. I love the 50's
2. I hate to be labeled.
3. I love organization.
4. I hate clutter.
5. I love to discuss politics and religion
6. I hate when people judge
7. I love music
8. I hate math
9. I love writing
10. I hate having to explain myself
11. I love old hymns AND rock-n-roll
12. I hate it when people can only see things their way
13. I love a warm cozy fire in the hearth
14. I hate that I don't have a hearth
15. I love the movies
16. I hate cinema prices
17. I love to bake
18. I hate to fix a meal EVERY night
19. I love the fact I'm in my 50's
20. I hate the fact that it's more than half over
21. I love to travel
22. I hate jet lag
23. I love watching people
24. I hate shopping
25. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
26. I hate it that my dog eats it
27. I love Thanksgiving Day
28. I hate the day after
29. I love having my family around
30. I hate having one bathroom
31. I love flowers in a garden
32. I hate flowers that are dried
33. I love The Office
34. I hate working in an office
35. I love the seasons
36. I hate spring cleaning
37. I love the beach
38. I hate getting sand everywhere
39. I love to argue my point
40. I hate using lol
41. I love to come across inpirational bible verses
42. I hate it when someone bible thumps
43. I love to meet new people
44. I hate crowded elevators
45. I love the city
46. I hate being away from the country
47. I love life
48. I hate being busy
49. I love my new blog
50. I hate that I love blogging
That's all folks!

1. I love the 50's
2. I hate to be labeled.
3. I love organization.
4. I hate clutter.
5. I love to discuss politics and religion
6. I hate when people judge
7. I love music
8. I hate math
9. I love writing
10. I hate having to explain myself
11. I love old hymns AND rock-n-roll
12. I hate it when people can only see things their way
13. I love a warm cozy fire in the hearth
14. I hate that I don't have a hearth
15. I love the movies
16. I hate cinema prices
17. I love to bake
18. I hate to fix a meal EVERY night
19. I love the fact I'm in my 50's
20. I hate the fact that it's more than half over
21. I love to travel
22. I hate jet lag
23. I love watching people
24. I hate shopping
25. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
26. I hate it that my dog eats it
27. I love Thanksgiving Day
28. I hate the day after
29. I love having my family around
30. I hate having one bathroom
31. I love flowers in a garden
32. I hate flowers that are dried
33. I love The Office
34. I hate working in an office
35. I love the seasons
36. I hate spring cleaning
37. I love the beach
38. I hate getting sand everywhere
39. I love to argue my point
40. I hate using lol
41. I love to come across inpirational bible verses
42. I hate it when someone bible thumps
43. I love to meet new people
44. I hate crowded elevators
45. I love the city
46. I hate being away from the country
47. I love life
48. I hate being busy
49. I love my new blog
50. I hate that I love blogging
That's all folks!



2 Got Comments?:
What a great list! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your kind comments. I love your blog design -- so 50's! Look forward to reading your earlier posts...
xoxo,
Mary
I love, love, the new look! It couldn't be any cooler!
Post a Comment