November 11, 2007

iMom,Therefore ibrag

'Member when I told you I had a son who could make a mean apple pie and video weddings with the best of them? Well he also has a day job. Apparently, within apartment complexes that have more than 450 units~he is Leasing Agent of the Year in Michigan. AND his wife, my lovely DIL is 1/2 way through grad school.

Leg Lamp courtesy of redriderleglamps.com
B & A photo courtesy of The Amazing T-Rock

That's a major award!
PS. Kate keeps asking about Jen's video. I know, ballsy of her, isn't it?
Love ya!

4 Got Comments?:

Kate said...

Ha! Yep! I'll bring the popcorn.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Congratulations to both of them!! Have a great Sunday!

Love,
Julie

savvycityfarmer said...

I do believe he is a born salesman...wouldn't wanna argue with him about whether I needed the two bedroom or the three bedroom...

Julee Ann said...

Not sure about the born salesman part, but definitely born for the stage. His acceptance speech (in which he acted like he had won an oscar) is a whole post in and of itself. I think he'll be livin' the dream WHEN this day job ends.