I was going to stay away until Monday,
but you simply must go read my friend Kate's
What was I thinking?
NaBloBlaBlaBla
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
NaBloBlaBlaBla
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem.
They will be radiant because of the Lord's good gifts--
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds
Their life will be like a watered garden
and all their sorrows will be gone
The young women will dance for joy
and the men--old and young--will join in the celebration
I will turn their mouning into joy
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
Jeremiah 31: 12-14
They will be radiant because of the Lord's good gifts--
the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil,
and the healthy flocks and herds
Their life will be like a watered garden
and all their sorrows will be gone
The young women will dance for joy
and the men--old and young--will join in the celebration
I will turn their mouning into joy
I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.
Jeremiah 31: 12-14


5 Got Comments?:
I WISH I could dance like that. How energizing. Neat, neat finish. Muskegon may seem a little quiet to her. Good luck with that!
I'm having my own Thanksgiving "what was I thinking?" moment. I like the people part, the cozy part, the decorating part. Do they really need food too?
That was soo cool!
Ha! Thanks for the endorsement! If people didn't think I was odd already, that post should seal the deal!
NaBloPaMa or whatever it is, is the DEVIL! Aaaaugh!!
Just thought I'd say that.
Post a Comment