December 20, 2007

The Baby Is Still Up At All Hours

Obviously, I've been playing around with iPhoto. Can you believe this is my only postable Thanksgiving photo? Doesn't mean we didn't have an awesome time together; a little guitar hero, a bit of Cinema, tasty food, healthy? snacks, and some much needed "down" time for everyone. I will do better for Christmas and New Year's. Not everything in life needs to be seen through my camera lens.
Christmas in GR at New Year's has a pleasant ring to it.
Have I mentioned I love having Melissa home?












Friends are friends forever.

2 Got Comments?:

Kate said...

Hey! Just got your comment about tonight! Sometime we are going to have to try old fashioned telephones for communication! How do you feel about a cofee break? (or pop down now-I just finished another post-work shop and now I'm watching Meg make seafoam before dinner)

PS We (I) look better in black and white. Thanks!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I hate digi cameras, but they're necessary.

:)
Lovely family!