So many emotions, songs, thoughts and memories are running through my heart on this sunny Saturday. If I was posting on iWeb I'd have a hard time deciding what music to play in the backgroud.
Smile, though your heart is breaking.
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
I think to myself what a wonderful world.
In good times and bad times, I'll be on your side forevermore.
When you need a friend...I'm sailing right behind.
I think I first met Kate on another sunny day during a 3rd or 4th grade field trip. Even though Melissa and Meg were tight throughout the rest of elementary and middle school, we didn't really connect until about 8th grade. My loss.
Thank you for this.
Friends are friends forever.


1 Got Comments?:
Honestly, if they'd have hugged one second longer, it'd been the "ugly cry" for me! Put them on the dang plane so we can look forward to their return and stop fretting about the departure.
Post a Comment