My own little version of Idol March Madness -- vote early and often.
Here's my take on the Top 8 and my 2 longshots.
L to R from Top:
Ramilie M. ~ David C.~ Michael J.
Jason C.~ David A.
Syesha, Alesandrea
Carly S.
Longshots ~ Amanda O. or David H. ~ Highly unlikely.
Winner: Michael J or Ramiele M. I'm going with the girl.
Girls Night
Kristy Lee Cook
Alaina Whitaker
Amanda Overmeyer (Indiana)
Amy Davis
Kady Malloy
Carly Smithson (CA via Ireland)
Going home: Amy Davis, Kady Malloy, please!
My favorite tonight: I wanted to like rocker nurse Amanda O, but Alesandréa and Ramiele tied for 1st place in my book.
Clarifications:
Number 1: Ryan announced: Welcome to the top 24 the platform that launches you into super stardom.
Voice of Reason: OK 7 (seasons) x 21 (eliminating the top 3 from eash season) = 147 people. Let me ask any of you to name even 1 contestant of those 147. Anyone?
Number 2: From here on out I’m just going to highlight the original, stupid, funny, and awkward moments. Hence the absence of Randyisms— And why does he always get to go first?
Number 3: Pauler! When you’re beating down Simon and trying to prove your point with your outstanding repetoire of words and nonsentences—turning your head away and asking Randy to help you is not going to keep Simon from cutting you to the quick. And why do you get to go 2nd all the time?
Number 4: Producers! I swear—if you will turn Randy’s mike off when Simon comments I would watch without Tivoing. Furthermore, if you would substitue Charlie Brown's teacher voice every time Paula opens her mouth I would buy one of everything you advertise. Because I’m just that kind of person.
Song: Rescue Me Aretha Franklin
Me: Bored. How long is this song? I'm almost anxious to get to the judges, what? Plus, we've already crowned a blonde from Oklahoma.
Paula: That’s ok. I thought of you and being sick of having said that don’t let that get in the way of your emote .
Me: Pauler, you never fail to humor me.
Me: Bored. How long is this song? I'm almost anxious to get to the judges, what? Plus, we've already crowned a blonde from Oklahoma.
Paula: That’s ok. I thought of you and being sick of having said that don’t let that get in the way of your emote .
Me: Pauler, you never fail to humor me.
Joanne Borgella
Song: I Say A Little Prayer Dionne Warwick
Me: I wanted to root for Joanne, but that was a train wreck.
Paula: We’ve definitely seen you in the previous auditions but you gotta shine through.
Me: I wanted to root for Joanne, but that was a train wreck.
Paula: We’ve definitely seen you in the previous auditions but you gotta shine through.
Alaina Whitaker
Song: More Today Than Yesterday Spiral Staircase
Me: Is this the talent pool of which everyone is speaking of? Plus, we've already crowned a blonde from Oklahoma
Me: Is this the talent pool of which everyone is speaking of? Plus, we've already crowned a blonde from Oklahoma
Paula: It’s such umm and ya know and you proved that you had the best ending that you know was that umm we know you’re young
Amanda Overmeyer (Indiana)
Song: Baby Please Don't Go Van Morrison
Me: I went to school with Overmeyers in Indiana. Hmmm? Thank goodness she's not sick or nervous.
Melissa: Love her.
Paula: I just love I... you’re authentic you don’t separate one trick pony and worry about others.
Paula: I just love I... you’re authentic you don’t separate one trick pony and worry about others.
Amy Davis
Song: Where The Boys Are Connie Francis
Me: No, no, no, there’s only a few—ok—two singers that have ever scooped well. Ya know what I mean by scooping? You WANT to sing the note, but first you start ½ step or so below it and then run all over the mall or up and down the hallway before you actually hit it--if you ever do.
Me: No, no, no, there’s only a few—ok—two singers that have ever scooped well. Ya know what I mean by scooping? You WANT to sing the note, but first you start ½ step or so below it and then run all over the mall or up and down the hallway before you actually hit it--if you ever do.
Connie Francis & Patsy Cline
Melissa: this is like a sh***y pop act on the first Monday of auditions when 400 kids try out.
Paula: The camera loves you once again I feel your nerves engaged the song and was lackluster in the your effort.
Melissa: this is like a sh***y pop act on the first Monday of auditions when 400 kids try out.
Paula: The camera loves you once again I feel your nerves engaged the song and was lackluster in the your effort.
Brooke White
Song: Happy Together The Turtles
Me: Bored.
Melissa: Again
Paula: What this competition is about is that’s what I love about you and you have to find your I loved it.
Me: Bored.
Melissa: Again
Paula: What this competition is about is that’s what I love about you and you have to find your I loved it.
Alesandréa Lushington
Song: Spining Wheel Blood Sweat & Tears
Me: She lost an earing.
Melissa: No—people do that now (just wear one) they think it’s cool.
Paula: You took control about your performance in the dope outfit and thought it out with confidence that could be on the radio and…
Me: She lost an earing.
Melissa: No—people do that now (just wear one) they think it’s cool.
Paula: You took control about your performance in the dope outfit and thought it out with confidence that could be on the radio and…
Kady Malloy
Song: Groovy Kinda Love The Mindbenders
Melissa: Out of thousands and thousands and thousands--how did she get through?
Melissa: Out of thousands and thousands and thousands--how did she get through?
Me: Yeah, not as good as the pop acts that never even see the Monday night auditions. Plus we've already crowned a blonde from Oklahoma.
Paula: But what we all knew when we fell in love of I want people get confused when they sit there and get going and you’re going to prove and you’ll be around
Paula: But what we all knew when we fell in love of I want people get confused when they sit there and get going and you’re going to prove and you’ll be around
Asia'H Epperson
Song: Piece Of My Heart Janis Joplin
Me: I’d rather listen to the background singers
Me: I’d rather listen to the background singers
Melissa:
Paula: Let me tell you something And you had fun you had good moments and you could tell that you had fun and had good moments.
Ramiele Malubay
Paula: Let me tell you something And you had fun you had good moments and you could tell that you had fun and had good moments.
Ramiele Malubay
Song: Believe Me Dusty Springfield
Me: 'Member what I said about ballads? I take it all back.
Paula: Again you are one force to to I gotta tell you there is such a range to your I just thought from the beginning you had your little head nods.
Syesha Mercado FL
Me: 'Member what I said about ballads? I take it all back.
Paula: Again you are one force to to I gotta tell you there is such a range to your I just thought from the beginning you had your little head nods.
Syesha Mercado FL
Song: Tobacco Road The Nashville Teens
Me: Kinda yelly.
Melissa: Kinda?
Paula: Joyful fun big and again simon, happy and saisha way to go. I’m smiling like your name sYESha
Paula: Joyful fun big and again simon, happy and saisha way to go. I’m smiling like your name sYESha
Carly Smithson (CA via Ireland)
Song: The Shadow Of Your Smile Tony Bennett
Me: Once again--that thing about ballads--doesn't apply here, forgive me, and I'm not trying to be like close-all-the-borders and whatnot, but shouldn't an American win American Idol?
Me: Once again--that thing about ballads--doesn't apply here, forgive me, and I'm not trying to be like close-all-the-borders and whatnot, but shouldn't an American win American Idol?
Paula: You’re the lucky coin in the pocket it doesn’t matter with every choice you make your beautiful infectious.
Going home: Amy Davis, Kady Malloy, please!
My favorite tonight: I wanted to like rocker nurse Amanda O, but Alesandréa and Ramiele tied for 1st place in my book.
Clarifications:
Number 1: Ryan announced: Welcome to the top 24 the platform that launches you into super stardom.
Voice of Reason: OK 7 (seasons) x 21 (eliminating the top 3 from eash season) = 147 people. Let me ask any of you to name even 1 contestant of those 147. Anyone?
Number 2: From here on out I’m just going to highlight the original, stupid, funny, and awkward moments. Hence the absence of Randyisms— And why does he always get to go first?
Number 3: Pauler! When you’re beating down Simon and trying to prove your point with your outstanding repetoire of words and nonsentences—turning your head away and asking Randy to help you is not going to keep Simon from cutting you to the quick. And why do you get to go 2nd all the time?
Number 4: Producers! I swear—if you will turn Randy’s mike off when Simon comments I would watch without Tivoing. Furthermore, if you would substitue Charlie Brown's teacher voice every time Paula opens her mouth I would buy one of everything you advertise. Because I’m just that kind of person.
Number 5: And then I’m off to save the world, and this one is for the producers, once AGAIN. Lose the themes.
Seriously.

Seriously.













0 Got Comments?:
Post a Comment