March 17, 2008

Deal Breaker Or No Deal

Bachelor? What? Me? Naaah...
...I'd rather vote for Hillary.
I am looking forward to Dancin' With The Stars.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Been keepin' busy.
Taxes filed.
24 hour trip to help Tony

with a few projects around the house
(plus Jen said she thought he was lonely--ya think?)
By the time we got to Ben and Annie's
to deliver their care package...
...I felt like I was in my fifties.
The girls are doing well.
I don't want to steal all their thunder,
but I'll have a few more updates.

E-mail from Kate:
"You are almost into single digits for the homecoming--
Easy on the green beer you temporarily empty nesters!"

















Matt, maybe ya shoulda copyrighted your idea.
Send me your Tee's and Sweat shirts.




















Not sure what my title means, although I'm thinking of returning to iWeb.

1 Got Comments?:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! I've enjoyed looking around your blog! I'll be back; love that you are a LOST and AI fan. Although I DO like Kristy Lee. :)