April 09, 2008

Baby I'm-A Want You...

... and by You I mean summer.
Who sang that song?
It's a group from the 70's and also a staple in most sandwiches.  It's raining and I'm angry enough to just waste the day away on the computer, now that I can't watch Oprah anymore. Ang says it best ... and she says it all right here.
Did I mention it's cold and windy, also? Reason enough to start HH hour-on a Thursday-by myself.I guess Melissa had a harrowing plane ride to CA. But she's on a week-long vacation visiting friends, auditioning, and trying to decide between East coast and Europe (Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Gilbraltar, Netherlands, Germany) for the fall. Geez! Don't we know the answer to that already? That's after a summer in Japan. I think she should Keep Smiling. Who sang it?
D_ _ _ _ _ W_ _ _ _ _ _ I feel I'm making these too easy.
Thank goodness Kate is posting vacation pictures and stories.
I'm at home, in the snain, wishing I could learn to draw. Anyone up for virtual happy hour? I could have been through the desert on a horse with no name by now. Who sang it? 

A _ _ _ _ _A Yes, definitely, too easy.
I always say, "Why limit happy to an hour?" OK, maybe a napkin said it, but I agree. Both Joy and Ruth are losing weight. Joy talks about it here. Who's with me on Ruth getting a blog?
I guess, I'll have to join the cause ... I wouldn't want them to go through the valley alone. First one to zero wins? Final thought for today. I promise.
This too shall pass.

And evening and morning came, marking the third day. Then God said, "Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them mark off the seasons, in days, and years. Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth." And that is what happened.

Chapter and verse, anyone?

See, not everything needs to be traced to a song from the 1970's.




Artwork and Photos curtesy of me and Photobucket
That's a bowl of limes next to the CC & Diet

0 Got Comments?: