April 10, 2008

Romans 14:11

Finally, the producers of American Idol get it right.

2 Got Comments?:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Wait a minute...is this for real? Fo'rerl???
Are your bloody kidding me??????????? How cool!!!!!!!!
I cant get over it!!!!! The annointed Darlene makes it to American Idol! WOW.
I have been remiss in not commenting but your last many posts have been wonderful. Love the Easter videos and the girls photos are simply too much!!!
Thank you for the linkage!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and TaTa Roofie as she is known around here SO needs a blog.

Cindy Swanson said...

Wasn't that stinkin' amazing? And then they repeated it last night, WITH the word "Jesus," even though they had gotten complaints about the group singing a Christian praise song. It's kinda cool how AI doesn't care what anyone thinks.

As I commented on another blog, I pray the words of that powerful song had an impact on a lot of people...what a platform!