April 22, 2008

Yakety Yak





















Kate's comment after she first glanced at my little garden green house: "Ah hah! What do you have going on over here, brownies?"
In her defense, that was before they sprouted and towards the end of hh. =)

Happy Earth Day ~ Go GreenGrandpa to his 11 year-old grandson after sitting through a little league football game: "Ya know, 2 or 3 times, you kinda sidestepped the guy in front of you. You should just go at him straight-on for the best chance of tackling...
Shane before Grandpa could finish his sentence,
"Well, grandpa, did you happen to see the size of that guy?"

Mark, after a very competent Sprint customer support call,
"The farm is now wireless!"

Pretty sure my great-grandpa's "Up North" farm was wireless, also.

It's all in the name.
Just in case anyone is confused.
This is my dad standing next to my brother John's 18-wheeler. My brother and his lovely wife Deanna have 4 kids, Megan, Ashley, Greta, and Shane (the above mentioned football player), hence the acronym MAGS Trucking.
Soon, I will ride with him on a long haul.
Then I'll post the adventure on YouTube.

I'm starting to believe that possibly, there is a song title for every entry I post.
More to come...later today.
...don't talk back.

2 Got Comments?:

Kate said...

MMMMMmmmmm those look good enough to eat. I am crazed. Friday yet?

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Hello!!! I want to go! How much fun is THAT going to be!!
I love your greenies...mine are going crazy. Last time I killed them all cause I did not harded them up or whatever it's called so be sure to do that!