Ok, to be honest, I feel a bit robbed here! Jumping from Ang's to Joy's to yours and it's like the dang State of the Union address; all three channels are airing the same thing. I don't suppose your mom jumped back in the blogging ring? We have to take the computer down for the last day of carpet laying. Ah well, patience is a virtue.
Ummm, it was their idea and they forced me to play along. Yeah, totally their idea! I didn't want to upstage anyone--yeah, that's it! It's not nice to upstage mother of the groom. But I drew the line at posting the same thing on my mom's blog--that would have been just downright mean.
:) We're sorry. Joy has promised to post more pics over tomorrow's coffee.
Joy's definitely "winning" in the blog dept. I suppose that's appropriate since she's the mom. Jen did a great job with the pics. The "teasers" are adorable/beautiful. Victoria is so striking. Looks like another perfect farm wedding. Gilda is smiling.
My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition. I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.
4 Got Comments?:
Already charmed.
Ok, to be honest, I feel a bit robbed here! Jumping from Ang's to Joy's to yours and it's like the dang State of the Union address; all three channels are airing the same thing. I don't suppose your mom jumped back in the blogging ring? We have to take the computer down for the last day of carpet laying. Ah well, patience is a virtue.
Ummm, it was their idea and they forced me to play along. Yeah, totally their idea! I didn't want to upstage anyone--yeah, that's it! It's not nice to upstage mother of the groom. But I drew the line at posting the same thing on my mom's blog--that would have been just downright mean.
:) We're sorry. Joy has promised to post more pics over tomorrow's coffee.
It'll be worth the wait.
Joy's definitely "winning" in the blog dept. I suppose that's appropriate since she's the mom. Jen did a great job with the pics. The "teasers" are adorable/beautiful. Victoria is so striking. Looks like another perfect farm wedding. Gilda is smiling.
Post a Comment