I loved that slide show! Happy Anniversary! You have a very beautiful family and you can just see what an amazing job you two have done as parents! WAY TO GO!
ok sometimes I don't look at your blog posts until about a month later. I cried a little not gonna lie. You two are not perfect and that is why I love you. Thanks for sticking it out.
My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition. I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.
4 Got Comments?:
holy happy anniversary brannman and juls!!!
God bless your commitment!!!!!
Wonderful, wonderful. Lucky kids to have such great parents as role models and to have grown up in a house full of faith, love, laughter and music.
Good job Juls and Grover. Keep the music playing.
I loved that slide show!
Happy Anniversary! You have a very beautiful family and you can just see what an amazing job you two have done as parents! WAY TO GO!
ok sometimes I don't look at your blog posts until about a month later. I cried a little not gonna lie. You two are not perfect and that is why I love you. Thanks for sticking it out.
Post a Comment