August 08, 2008

Psalms 30: 4 & 5

Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; Praise his holy name.

For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
Weeping may remain for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

If you are connected to me and my family through this blog, would you please join me in praying for a quick and full recovery for my brother-in-law Don?
Update: The latest is promising. My sister's friend and my niece are updating here:
Joy
Ang

2 Got Comments?:

savvycityfarmer said...

Juls,
I don't know of a time in my life that I was speechless...usually I need to be shut up...
I have been catapulted into the role of caregiver, bill payer, decision maker and ...you fill in the blank. I love word pictures...I feel like the coach at the end of the game that gets carried by the players...lifted up and carried!
thank you for all of your prayers.

Updates on my voice mail. I will call tomorrow...there's promise of a turn in the road.
xoxoxoxox

Due to lack of time I am cutting and pasting my comment on my daughter's and farmgirl cyn's, blog

they were gracious enough to put the details and post FOR me...Oh Ang....I wish my arms could be around you every minute....I dashed home tonight because the Dr. ordered me to....refresh and restart for the long haul....I'm in!

I'm actually having a glass of Malbec and soaking up the praises and petitions of the body of Christ.

I cannot even believe at times that I am typing these words...

Seeing the babies made my day...

I can view blogland in the library of the hospital but not the comments for some reason...thank you all for your help in this incredible journey...

and Ang hope to see you maybe by the weekend.
It felt so good to laugh with you, too.
with love, Mom

Cyn, where do I begin...I could call you at 3 in the morning if I had too...you always remain...you pick up what I lay down and you know my inmost being...thank you for your care..I can feel your arms from across the lake....the big lake...You've had your share of hospital trauma and I now know the shoes you walked in...feel free to cut and paste...anyone!
Much love and....well, I'm speechless...the care and concern and the action of the body certainly points to Christ...

Hope to see you soon!
love, me

The Lallo Family said...

WOW...we have read the blogs and heard the reports and you have yet another family that is sending their best thoughts and prayers! Hoping for a very speedy recovery! Hang in there to all!