"The Lord shall guide thee continually".
"...Your righteousness will pave your way. The God of glory will secure your passage.
Then when you pray, God will answer."
"I will always show you where to go.
I'll give you a full life in the emptiest of places--firm muscles, strong bones..."
"...You'll use the old rubble of past lives to build anew...
"...You will rebuild the foundations from out of your past..."
Some things about being a mom will never leave me.
Like how September 1 will always feel more like New Year's Day than Jan 1.
God, be with Don & Joy again and again, each new day.
God bless all of you who stop by here today.
God speed and safe travels to Melissa and her cast.
See ya tomorrow!



3 Got Comments?:
We are turning corners every day...thank you for continued prayer...turned over in the night and thought of Melissa flying...yes, Godspeed...we will celebrate news years day when you come back.
I hear ya about Sept. 1st feeling like New Years Day! I had to send my first born to Kindergarten this week, everyday I had a lump in my throat....I'm sure a sign of what's to come with sending 3 more of our babies off into the world after him!
Good luck Melissa!
Amen!
Post a Comment