September 01, 2008

Gooooooood Morning Blogland

Said in my best Robin Williams voice!

6:30am 9-2  I love to see children playing outside, but not 20 feet from my bedroom window at 11pm.  So yeah--news flash--to the high schoolers that thought the new subdivision road might be a cool place to start a hang out.  Don't. Because if neccessary, I will come back out there, shoot the sh** with you for a bit and then kindly ask you to move along, again.  And this time I might not take the time to change out of my pajamas. 
9:01pm     I'm out.
7:26pm     In 44 business days Mark will finally give up the browns.  
6:50pm     Start to wonder about dinner
6:49pm     Cubs lose.
6:48pm     Cubs behind 3-0, tying run on base, bottom of the 9th
6:47pm      If anyone wants to call me, that'd be cool.
6:33pm      I'm kinda bored with the whole blogging experience.
5:16pm      Napping.
4:28pm     Start watching Cubs
3:56pm     Final Tigers score 13-9! 
3:01pm     Quit watching the Tigers
11:59am    This is fun, isn't it? Don't answer that.
10:11am     Everything I know about politics, I learned from fruit.
Strawberries and Blueberries. Strawberries are red. Blueberries are blue. Both are fruit. Both have nutrients. Both are grown from the land. Strawberries are grown from a vine. Blueberries are grown from bushes. I prefer strawberries. Doesn't mean I don't like blueberries and once in while I get wild and crazy and throw both in my yogurt.  Sometimes I get tired of both those fruits and I opt for a bunch of purple grapes.  
Once in a while you get a rotten one. 

9:35 am        Two new JGP weddings up here.

9:02 am        Checking out GMA and Gustav.  Cindy McCain needs a haircut.

8:47 am        My dilema: It's lovely out here, but can't keep my coffee hot so I'm goin' in.

8:29 am        No one can accuse me of not being an honest blogger.

8:12 am        Just finished catching up on my favorites, e-mails, and "Streams in the Desert" Sept 1 reading.  In essence;  
God runs a costly school,  for many of His lessons are learned through tears. The world's finest china is fired in ovens at least three times; Dresden china is fired many more than that. Why is it forced to endure such intense heat?  Shouldn't once or twice be enough?  No, it is neccessary to refire the china so the colors are brighter, more beautiful, and permanently attached.  We are fashioned after the same principle.  The human trials of life are burned into us numerous times, and through God's grace, beautiful colors are formed in us and made to shine brighter.  

Just as I haven't decided whether to drink my last drop of Obama kool-aid, I may or may not be a fan of this school of thought.  
 
7:33 am       Happy New Year from the porch---wrapped in a down comforter!  Thought I might try a little live blogging today.
 

1 Got Comments?:

savvycityfarmer said...

eking my way back as my own diversion...

burgers on Ruth's deck yesterday

lots of tears the day before that

hot meals still coming

Sharla pursuing facebook

breathed a sigh with Mel in the USofA

Don funnier than ever

V. becoming the shanghai queen

Nic making his way here on the weekend

therapy assessment tomorrow

feeling somewhat normal for the first time in 26 days

may have turned a corner or two

looking forward...seeing you