I try to picture through hazy lens
Hope, at the least, a busload of friends
Soon she’ll embark yet another tour
Longest separation but we’ll endure
Song, dance and a heart to mentor
Keeping others front and center
Far off places, adventures unknown
Often so busy she can’t even phone
Never lacking in strong self esteem
Travel the world living her dream
Home is not where her heart belongs
Life is fulfilled while singing her songs
Sending prayers, transferring finance
She’ll figure out when it’s the last dance
Our hope as she performs on life’s stage
Happiness and peace will fill every page
Go ahead leave, on yet another jet plane,
Entertain, and try your voice to maintain
Teach and learn, 'round the world roam
If only in your heart stay close to home.
Happy birthday Tootse!
Phone home.
I love you,
Momma



8 Got Comments?:
Happy birthday darlin' and for Pete's sake, call your Mom!
Love ya!
We have contact!
I love you Meloo!!!! Happy 22. I miss ya too. Dad
and me too, love you Meloo...
I 'bemember when you was born
You are a sparkling woman of God and we all need more of them in our lives.
xoxoxox
Aunt Joy
Ok, good. I thought I was losing it! The 8th...
That's great, Julee! She's adorable...I hope her birthday was wonderful.
wow...is that REALLY the best picture you could find? wow.
Me thinks a certain jennifer should maybe just get her own blog.
Post a Comment