Oh geez, Mark! Happy birthday! Are you all alone on your big day? You could come down here and watch Howard plant deer food and then have chicken on the grill with us!
Maybe you are happily sitting in front of your HD tv creating a paper chain to countdown the days 'til retirement. I don't think there's enough paper out there for Howard and I to make one yet.
My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition. I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.
9 Got Comments?:
Oh geez, Mark! Happy birthday! Are you all alone on your big day? You could come down here and watch Howard plant deer food and then have chicken on the grill with us!
Maybe you are happily sitting in front of your HD tv creating a paper chain to countdown the days 'til retirement. I don't think there's enough paper out there for Howard and I to make one yet.
Happy, happy day!
My age finally matches my IQ. So at least I got that going for me anyway.
you also look like a 40 year old so you got that going for ya too.
I put something on Grovers coat for a present
Thanks for that Tone aka jennifer. Or was it Franklin that left the gift?
The little fat boy leaves his mark.
Your 55 and that's....
Wait for it...
"THE BEST"
Lova ya dad!
You can do another 55 right!
B
That is "THE BEST" comment ever!!!!!
I am certainly touched and warmed by your thoughts and prayers.
It's all I can do to keep up with care giving and updates but it's so rewarding...stop in if you have a moment
xoxoxoxox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G. REMEMBER YOU'RE A FEW WEEKS OLDER THAT MOI
Post a Comment