I have decided to be okay with this course of action. I owe the government money in for a student loans. If they want to use my tax money to bail out a bank I feel like it will be a gift to forgive me of my loan.
My view on comments:
I don't want you to leave a comment for leaving a comments sake!
Know what I mean?
If something I've said or a photo evokes an emotion, by all means, comment away.
But sometimes, less is more.
That's just my humble opinion.
Property of Julee Ann Frey, Inc. Any other quotes or links have been posted by request or given proper recognition. I would ask that you do the same when quoting from or linking to my sites.
4 Got Comments?:
WHAT?!
Do you even read the news? Or Yahoo's home page?
Check it out Bailed Out
Think maybe they'd shoot WEI a quick 1mil? That'd be handy. Think of what I could get at TJ Maxx!
Guess if we don't pay for it in stock losses we get to pay for it in tax dollars. Good deal.
We'll put this on our list of things to solve on Friday at 5:30.
I have decided to be okay with this course of action. I owe the government money in for a student loans. If they want to use my tax money to bail out a bank I feel like it will be a gift to forgive me of my loan.
Post a Comment