November 13, 2007

Now Playing: Cool Yule

Tree's up.
Grover's behaving.
The snowbirds have arrived at their Florida nest.
The Africa  tickets are in hand and the host family is set.
Tony was promoted to Day Camp Director for SHC! 
Jen has weddings booked and soon a cool new website. 
We'll ALL be at Melissa's final YA concert (of this tour)
Tony and Ben might join her on stage during the 80's segment. Shhh.
It's retail for Melissa vs Huntington Beach/LA Christmas Show
They'll ALL be home for Thanksgiving.
Christmas can't be very far away.



3 Got Comments?:

Rox said...

Oh no! You have your TREE UP?!?!?!!

Heheh. I finally got caught up on your blog today. You've been busy! I really enjoyed your CMA wrap-up! LOL!

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm adding little white lights tonight to my topiary, does that count?

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Julee Ann...I just added you to my personal blogroll and to my bloglines feeds...I can't believe I hadn't done that sooner! Your blog is awesome! Thanks for commenting and encouraging me on mine.