March 13, 2008

New Favorite Word...

<<<   ...brilliant!

Even though I wish I didn't need this, I want it.  The chords are getting to me.
Need is a strong word, but you get my point?

AI Snarky Snippets:
In watching the results show one thing has become perfectly clear: Pauler should become the spokesperson for medical marijauna. 
And I quote: "The is the most strongest bottom three I've ever seen.

Ryan and Jim Carrey exchanged some clever banter about "Horton Hears A Who." Did I say clever? I meant annoying. Well, Ryan was anyway--Jim Carrey was brilliant, as always. 
And I quote Ryan:  "We're going to eliminate one of the top 12 tonight." 
Oh really? That had slipped my mind with all the money making movie talk.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is we're going to get another round of Beatles songs next week. The bad news is The Top 12 just butchered some of them in the nightmare AI likes to call group singing and trying to dance. By the way, who (not to be confused with Horton Hears A Who) ever choregraphed that number should lose their job. Period.

What brilliant producer thought taking calls from viewers would be a good idea?  Terrible idea. Just terrible.

Is Cat McPhee wearing Kristy Lee Cooks silver sequin top from last night? As a dress?

Kristy Lee Cook hangs on and will get to take another swing at massacaring the Lennon-McCartney songbook. Nails on chalkboard. And speaking of Lennon-McCartney songbook: Since when do e-mails and calls from us sway the producers away from their "themed weeks?"

David H. goes home. Sunk in his own quagmire of cheesiness.

Next week we get to meet the brilliant mentors. I'm scared of that.

My next post will be an update from the girls, and I can't type fast enough.

0 Got Comments?: